Wednesday, August 12


oh gosh.. i want dat hair... :]


kalau ad sume dresses ni, x yah pening2 pikir nak pakai baju ape untuk seminggu..
hahahaa.... :]



this is the reason why i love shoes sooooo much..
its toooo adorable.... :]



hye. tonite im going back to college and now im waiting for my cousin to pick me up. so i guess i got nothing better to do than writing again in my blog. so i juz download all the cute pic above and i realllyy love it. especially when it comes to the hair.. oohhhh my goshh.. i really love the hair.. wish i had hair like dat. hihi. so now i feel like i want to talk crap cuz i dunno wat to say.. [yas, please hurry up..] okay, tonite i had roti canai for my dinner.. aiyow mlm2 makan roti canai ntah pape ntah.. so while watching the mamak throw the roti canai in the air and spin it a few times, a thought came right through my mind. im a grown up now... i have responsibilities to my dad, my mum, my siblings, and everybody around me. i dunno where the thought come from. but thats the truth rite?? i have to act like an adult and be the role model to my sis and bros. sometimes that juz how life works.we as the human being have to learn to face the challenges and learn how to be a better person. i do admit sometimes we do some mistakes that probably can change our life but thats how we know the solution to make everything right. i juz hope that we can survive in anything that come right in front of us.
i think dats all for the crap.. hehe.. see ya later.. :] .kikialwezheartjojo.

No comments: