Tuesday, August 11

home on wednesday?????


hye guys meet me and yan.. my coursemate.. [yan, gmbar ko msuk blog aku.....] :]


ini my bowling teamates.. me, wani and nina..[ dat one on the right was the champion..]
jaaaahaaaattt..... :] hehe sory nina..

yg dua org guy kat tepi to senior and team bowling.. thanx to abg raja.. :]


after hubungan etnik klas.. waarrrrgghhh.. soooo sleepyy... :0


guess which one is mine??
hahaha.. kat dalam kedai adidas kat jusco..



im home.. on wednesday?? got some bad news. yesterday my mum came to my college and we went to carefour to grab a bite at burger king. so after we went back to my college my mum said that she need to go to the loo and i waited for her in the car. then all of sudden there was a girl, i think older than me came and tell me that my mum fell off. oh god.. i was shocked and ran straight to my mum and she said that she couldn't move her leg.. then somebody called for help then lifted her up and take her to the medical room. then the doctor said that its better to take my mum to the medical centre and i did. i drove to my aunt house in damansara and she take us to the nearest clinic. then we have to stay for a night in my aunt house coz she needs to do all this x ray and meet the orthopedic. then i drove back home and now here i am.. now shes alrite and i gotta be back to my college dis nite.. okay dats all for dat.. so i got u guys 'some' of the pic.. sory sikit jep.. hehe. yg len kat my phone lg 1. next time gonna upload it.. :] so gotta get out from here..




.kikilovejojo.

3 comments:

wawa@salwa said...

e eehhh...rambut dooya dah panjang...hehehe.windu kt dooya jgk.hehe :D!bl nk g utm skudai?nk ikut ble?

Nina M. said...

eheeeeeeeeemmmm ! hahahaah :p

.edurahalim. said...

sdh pegi la ckgu.. last two weeks..