Tuesday, July 10

Assalamualaikum. :)

First of all I'm not dreaming at this moment. Yeah, perhaps people would ask " Kau mimpi ke duya update blog ni? Dah berkurun terbengkalai. " I repeat, I'm not dreaming at this moment. Why? I don't know how it got me but suddenly I remember about my blog when I was driving back home from the office early this evening. Thank to traffic, you make me think. Haha. 
Okay lahh, actually the reason I'm bringing this blog alive again is that I miss it. *Awww touched. Yeah, I do read some of my favorite blogs quite often. So it make me realize that I have a blog too.  So, tonight I decided to give it a new look. :) Typical me, biar lamalama then buat layout baru then, start balik blogging then biar balik.
Ohh by the way, I owe my blog a really big sorry. My dearest blog I'm really sorry for abandoning you. *puppy eyes.
Well, let me introduce the latest me. Still my name is NUR EDURA ( that won't change ) and I'm going to be 21 this year. I'm currently working as a full-time Technical Assistant in a  consultant firm in Cheras. I'm working tomorrow so I supposed I should be sleeping by now.  I'm fine, Alhamdulillah and i still love eating. Still chasing my big dream and hope for the best. Yeah, for you too. :) I missed my friends and wondering how they do now. So that's me. :)
I'm will try my best to update my little blog and hope for better tomorrow. I'm coming with different stories.
*my eyes can't take it anymore. Need to sleep. -___-
Toodles. :)

xoxo, duya.  

No comments: