Wednesday, January 4

nama saya

assalamualaikum :)


It's been quite sometimes kan. i'm not dumping you my dear blog, just lots of assignments, tests
all the stuff. hectic sikit. facebook, you too okay,
this is final year or better yet final semester for Diploma. boohoo cepat nyaaa. now is 2012
and i'm gonna turn 21 this year. hah cepat sangat kan? boleh mengundi dah ni. and dah boleh kahwin dah.
kidding.
*wink wink
so this semester the final project is kinda big thing for me for one reason. susah okay! but mana 
ada benda senang kan kalau nak dapat A. so again, hectic.
as you all know, my name is NUR EDURA BINTI ABDUL HALIM.
okay lahh, abdul halim mesti biasa dengar kan?
but NUR EDURA?
first time or you ever heard of that name before?
many people told me that my name is 'pelik'.
but i don't think so. okay lahh, maybe i've been living with that name for my entire life.so that
is why i don't see it as pelik. people say that my name is kinda rare.
it is?
and i don't know what edura means. but i do know that nur is cahaya.
i do asked my mum about my name, how she get that name and what is that means
but i can't remember it.
*dang
i'll tell you later after i ask my mum AGAIN alright.
so back to the top, when i was little, other kids asked me,
" sape nama?"
then i said, 
"nama Nur Edura."
then he said,
" wahh, nice name. tak pernah dengar lahh"
he smiled.
haha. okay stop right there. the last part tu tipu je. bukan jatuh cinta pandang pertama pun dengan dia okay.
okay, i've also asked some of my friends
 " Korang pernah tak dengar nama aku sebelum ni?"
they said,
"tak pernah lahh. ni first time".
before ni nama Adura or Idura pernah dengar la but Edura belum lagi. there was a time when i register for my Diploma in UTM, on the registration day, there was a lady ask me my name because she want to
write it on some form, then when i said my name, she said " Sedapnya nama, boleh buat nama anak nanti ni."
i just smiled. haha. tak tau nak buat apa. puji la tu kan?
okay lahh, the thing is emmm i don't know what the thing is. kidding. the thing is i'm blessed for my name. thank you to abah and mama sebab bagi nama ni. :)
wait, fyi, the right way to pronounce my name "-idura". even it is spelled with an 'e' but you have to pronounce it like you pronounce an 'i'. hihi. i'm just sayinnnnnnn'. :)

toodles! :)

No comments: