Friday, October 7

pink is lovely

assalamualaikum :)

i've been blogwalking since this afternoon. lama kan? panas dah kerusi ni. seriously it was fun reading others stories, how they think about something. cool! *especially maria elena because i think she is super-awesome. bukan gediks tapi awesome! way to go kak maria :)

i should probably starting to sneak  a peek at tax and contracts ( we don't exactly learn this subject in english, in malay it is called kontrak dan taksiran, but i think its pretty cool to pronounce it in english  :) ), but yeah i'm stil 'that' zone. but i already tell myself something that sound like this , "okay duya, lepas habis blogging, and watch movies, facebook-ing, tumblr-ing, gossiping, texting, and all with the '-ing' in the back, you have to study okay!" see, its inspires me. :)

todays post, yeah nothing much but i wanna dedicate photo below to nabil ashraff since he bought me that little pink thing on my phone. he told me to snap a picture of my phone, upload it on facebook and tag him. motive? he said, he want people to know that he bought that for me. haha. okay laa, i tak masukkan dalam facebook but dalam blog pun okay kan? :) anyway thanks for that.


actually i've been searching for that rubber thing for your phone, i mean just like that, hot pink with that devil's horn, i mean like lama jugak kott. now baru jumpa. okay, actually its not really for galaxy ace, but it is for iPhone 3Gs. but thank God, it fits. so makna nya my phone lebih kurang iPhone jugak laa kan kan kan? nice lahh. :)

okay then i realized something. i do have lots of pink stuff. yes, i mean pink. like hot pink. but it don't comes with just pink, but also with the black. all my pink stuffs : rubber thingy for my phone, headphone ( like above photo), pencil case, the bling bling bedazzled on my calculator, my pencil tekan, my highlighter etc. but one thing that i don't have is pink top. yes, and i just noticed it. 

btw, thanks to Fyda Deon for that helpful tips on Nuffnamf. dang, now terasa noob gila. okay lahh, pathetic. bye.

love, duya <3

4 comments:

Farida Amira said...

you're welcome. mula-mula mmg lah. dah lama-lama nnt mesti okay. i pun tak berapa nak tahu sangat pasal nuffnang ni. apa yang i tahu, i share lah :)

LailaAlfisyahr. said...

sejak bilaaaa duya minat pink niii? hehehe

but this hot pink sangat cooool :)

.edurahalim. said...

thanks fyda. :)nanti i tak tahu i refer u eh. hihi

.edurahalim. said...

haha. tak tahu sejak bila laah mkay. nak jadi gugurly da sekarang ni. haha