Saturday, May 28

dream

hello mother earth and peeps. :)

back to previous entry, i did said something about ' hey earth, kembali berblogging ' right? and yes, i'm doing it now. okay, lets move on.
my life for the past few days, i would say, emm good but maybe in bored way. yeah, you know what i mean. but hey i did make up my mind about something. what i'm gonna do after graduate from utm. what i'm planning to do next. so maybe it's not that bored.
the thing is i'm planning to continue my bachelor across the globe. so place i had in mind right now? United Kingdom. :)  this morning, me, mama, abah, lisa and naim, we went to the AUG office somewhere in Subang Jaya. AUG is an agent that gives free services on advisory about how you can apply to study abroad and also they can do all the application for you regarding which universities you choose. so, for me it kinda helpful because there are someone that can guide you through all the process involves. okay enough about that. for more information, google it! :)
study abroad has been one of my dreams. i feel that by that i can gain some new life experiences and most important, improve myself to be more independent and self-relying. if someone ask me how bad i want it? i would say i want it so bad. but opportunities don't comes that easily huh? ada rezeki ada laah kan. kalau tade it's okay. time master maybe kan. :) do pray for me will ya?

okay i got to sleep. nite world! :)

p/s : actually banyak lagi nak cerita but i don't know how start and i don't know how to end it. University of Portsmouth. Insyaallah :)

No comments: