Sunday, January 3

at last..

woah..its been a while.. at last my lappy is back. thank god. huh.. so now here i am, in my room, facebooking, myspacing and blogging. so ada macam2 citer untuk diceritakan. last week ad piala haji romli (its a bowling tournament, fyi ).. guess what im da champion of the night..haha. beyond my expectation actually. i mean the score. but im happy with that. tp kan that night memang havoc and happening giler kot. x penah2 sorak camtu, tetibe mane datang ntah suare sorak2 tu. penat jangan citer. but totally worth it.

now im looking forward nak tengok band slam and avatar.( avatar da lame da tayang tp x tengok2 lg.. i know pathetic isn't it?? ) but i dont know when. jom tengok ramai2. huhu.

ok got something to share. i have the addiction to karaoke. i dont know since when. i think since malam gi karoks kat selayang mall last week. memang best tahap giler. jom join karoks ramai2 jom..

so now da masok 2010. how fast is that? pejam celik pejam celik da masok 2010. and u guys realize that kite sume da makin tue? haha.. should be 'hell yeah' or 'oh no'?? huhu. but stil if we enjoy every second of our life to the max, u gonna find that life is beautiful. no offense. still learning and basically trying to figure out what im supposed to do in life. have the courages to decice whats best for myself and everybody else. and trying to bear in my mind that nothing can stop me from trying. so some of my resolution in 2010 would be : lose weight ( can't i? ), tak tidow dalam class, have my own note for every subject, dapat pointer tinggi, and enjoy my life as much as i can. hehe. sume memories in 2009 takkan lupe. ever.. 

happy new year to all u guys out there! may this year brings you a lot of happiness than before.. 

No comments: